Housing Application for Epson Golf Tournament
The Epson Tour is looking for host families!
Once again in 2023, Caron Salo is the housing chair for the Epson Tour event that is coming back to the Island Resort Championship at the Casino. The tournament event is scheduled to take place June 23 – 25, 2023. Anticipated housing dates needing to be secured are Sunday, June 18 through Sunday, June 25.
Housing families will be providing a great service to the players, allowing them to save on their weekly expenses, as well as giving them a comfortable home environment as they travel each week. Time and time again, lasting friendships are developed out of being a Housing Host.
Here is some of what a housing family can expect:
- Housing is for the PLAYER ONLY (no caddies, parents, significant others, siblings, etc.)
- Players are not allowed to bring their pets with them to their housing assignment
- All players will have their own transportation
- You may host more than one player, but each player requires their own bed
- Meals are not required; however, most players appreciate if some meals are provided.
- Players will need to do laundry – If this will pose a problem, please indicate on the Housing Application.
If someone would like to be a Housing Host, please fill out an application and return it to the YMCA Front Desk. Once a player has been assigned, she will contact them via email/phone, as early as one month or as late as one week prior to the tournament. The blank applications are available at the front desk, the chamber website and our website.