|VIEW AVAILABLE FITNESS CLASSES|
HEALTH & WELLNESS RESOURCE
Would you like to bring health and fitness programming to your company or organization? Your YMCA is available to provide a variety of presentations, coordination of events / health fairs, wellness classes, fitness assessments, various screenings and a whole lot more! For more information, please contact the front desk.
This FREE orientation includes basic instruction; strength training principles will be reviewed along with weight machine adjustments in the fitness center. Each session lasts between 1-2 hours. Please call the YMCA front desk to pre-register.
- ADULT (age 16+): Mondays @ 10:30 AM or 6:00 PM
- ADULT (age 16+): Wednesdays @ 1:00 PM
- YOUTH (age 12-15): Fridays @ 5:30 PM
- YOUTH / ADULT: By Appointment
To use the fitness center, all youth ages 12 – 15 are required to attend this class. Once successfully completing the youth orientation and Parent / Child agreement:
- 14 & 15 year olds may use the fitness center without parental supervision.
- 12 & 13 year olds may use the fitness center with parent supervision anytime or at these times without parental supervision: Tues, Thurs & Fri from 3:30 to 5 PM
WHERE: YMCA Fitness Center
COST: $FREE – Members Only
FITNESS COACHING for the Beginner Exerciser
The Fitness Coaching Program is a FREE and unique service of the YMCA of Delta County. This program is specifically designed for the beginner and less experienced exerciser looking for guidance. This program will build the skill sets necessary for making exercise a lifelong habit. This progressive, incremental 3-session program is available to YMCA Members only. Stop at the front desk to make an appointment.